January 08, 2018 03:02 PM PST
No guest - Subject: 1) Caller wanted information on Silver diamine fluoride for stripping decay on teeth.
2) Caller wanted information on open contacts, spacers between back teeth, even though the patient visited the dental office every 3 months.
3) Information on the iTero Element Scanner.
4) Information on the NuCalm anti-anxiety system.
5) Neo-40 and Human N, and skiing at 10,000 ft. above sea level.
December 17, 2017 03:07 PM PST
Guest: Dr. Rick Davis, DDS
Subject: Everything you wanted to know about root canals, and more.
Dr. Davis is an endodontist = A root canal specialist.
December 17, 2017 02:35 PM PST
No guest - Subject: 1) Caller wanted information on dental sleep anti-snoring devices and I discussed the C-Pap, the dental sleep appliance, and the new surgical techniques for sleep apnea.
2) Reviewed homemade toothpaste.
3) Talked about the toothbrush for impaired mobility called the, "DexTBrush".
4) Discussed the wonderful iTero Element scanning device, and how valuable it is for dental patients.
5) Talked about importance of having the sinuses surgically cleaned out.
December 17, 2017 02:26 PM PST
No guest - Subject: 1) Discussion of using year end dental benefits.
2) Holiday gifts.
-a) Glo teeth whitening system.
-b) Air flosser.
-c) Sonicare toothbrush.
-d) Homemade toothpaste.
3) Steps to follow with oral hygiene for people starting cancer treatments including chemotherapy.
4) Discussion of decay preventative silver diamine fluoride.
5) Caller wanted information on dental implants.
6) Wonderful NuCalm.
7) Sleep disordered breathing in children and the consequences thereof.
December 17, 2017 02:09 PM PST
No guest - Subject: 1) The value of Vitamin D3 and K2, especially Vitamin K2.
2) Good to have a protocol between the dentist, and oncologist, concerning cleansing teeth when a mutual patient is under chemotherapy.
3) The value to a patient of modern dental technology especially the new iTero Element that scans and stores data, to preserve teeth.
4) Review of the value of homemade toothpaste.
5) How to manage abscessed tooth dental pain with ibuprofen and Tylenol, rather than opioids and antibiotics.
6) Caller wanted to know about dental implants.
November 19, 2017 05:17 PM PST
No guest - Subject: 1) Caller wanted formula for homemade toothpaste.
2) Caller wanted information on dental implants.
3) Caller had a bad experience with dental local anesthetic, and wanted information about the experience.
4) Further discussion about Sleep Disordered Breathing or Sleep Apnea.
November 19, 2017 05:06 PM PST
No guest - Subject: 1) The impressive article on NuCalm published in the latest Journal of Behavioral and Brain Science.
2) How to make a homemade toothpaste.
3) Ingredients to take a second look at, that are in commercial toothpastes.
4) More information on sleep disordered breathing, and how important it is to get this problem condition corrected.
November 19, 2017 04:53 PM PST
No guest - Subject: 1) Technology that is new in the dental world.
2) Teeth designed and programmed to last 80+ years, but cannot repair themselves, and need dental help.
3) Value to patients and dentists of the New Sterro Element in diagnosis and planning dental treatment.
Description of all the advanced features that the Sterro Element does.
4) Brief description of other advanced technologies that Drs. Staffel and associates use.
October 15, 2017 03:51 PM PDT
Guest: Dr. Michael Olson, M.D.
Subject: 1) Surgical approach to correction of sleep disordered breathing, and its dental consequences.
2) Importance of treatment of this serious disorder of sleep disordered breathing.
3) Description of the Inspire procedure.
4) Treatment of S.D.B. in children.
October 08, 2017 03:18 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Comment and article by Dr. Robbin Henwood, D.D.S. on wealth and health.
2) Caller wanted information on root canal procedure and price.
3) Caller wanted information how his warn down teeth would be restored.
4) Reviewed article on flossing and information that doesn't recommend flossing even though it can be damaging to a person's health.