June 19, 2017 04:50 PM PDT
Subject: 1) Aspects of teeth whitening, and its benefits.
2) Effects of sleep disordered breathing in children and adolescents.
3) Effects of sleep disordered breathing in adults.
4) Importance of eating protein if if elderly to avoid being frail.
June 04, 2017 03:19 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) 86 year old woman writes a humorous letter to her bank.
2) Report on article of how diet sodas contribute to being fat. Especially after 65 years old.
3) Damage to teeth from diet sodas.
4) Sleep screening exams for sleep disordered breathing available at our dental office.
5) Denture wearers and dental implants and sleep disorders.
6) The comfort available at our office during dental visits.
May 21, 2017 03:16 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Caller wanted information about discomfort while in a temporary crown.
2) Caller wanted more information about a condition called internal root resorption.
Caller asked about MI paste-on tooth enamel remineralization paste.
3) I talked about sleep disordered breathing, or fractured breathing, mini strokes, and how my dental office can help the breathing problem, with a dental mandibular advancement appliance.
May 21, 2017 09:38 AM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Obstructive Sleep Apnea, or Sleep Fragmentation, and obesity. Is O.S.A. the cause of obesity, or is obesity the cause of O.S.A.?
2) Sleep deprivation on the hormones Leptin, Ghrelin, insulin, cortisol, growth hormone, and melatonin, and their clinical implications.
May 07, 2017 03:09 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) The value of The Texas Dental Association, in serving the public, in regards to dental treatment.
2) How the Texas State Dental Board of Examiners protects the public, in regard to dental treatment.
3) Talk about the wonderful Texas Dental Association meeting.
4) Why diet sodas dissolve your teeth away, and make you fat - especially people over 65 years old.
5) Tour of the new dental school.
6) Pregnant mothers should never, ever drink alcohol, while pregnant - American Academy of Pediatrics.
7) NuCalm and the control of fear, anxiety, and shame, and dropping you into the calm parasympathetic system, while using it in the dentist's office.
May 01, 2017 04:14 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Encouraging listeners to not hang onto your infections, and inflammation of a person's teeth, and gum tissue.
2) Get rid of those toxins and poisons.
3) Our dedicated team will provide you with the most comfortable dental experience there is, so you don't have to hang onto your infections, and inflammation.
4) Details about teeth whitening, the delivery systems, and the difference between hydrogen peroxide, and carbamide peroxide, in whitening systems.
April 23, 2017 03:16 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Fear anxiety, shame, and how they influence dental treatment.
2) How NuCalm and Nitrous Oxide are such a wonderful match up for anxiety, and fear remediation for dental treatment.
3) How NuCalm works.
4) The science and biology of teeth whitening systems.
5) The factors that influence whitening.
6) To be continued next week.
April 09, 2017 03:40 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) How to treat and survise dry mouth syndrome, and its management.
2) Good discussion of sleep disordered breathing, and the consequences of non treatment.
3) Wonderful, wonderful NuCalm anxiety remediation, while having dental treatment.
4) Our office no pain zone.
5) From Japan News - Why older people should eat meat to keep from getting frail.
6) Causes of gum recession.
April 03, 2017 08:54 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Answered call in about occlusion.
2) Answered call in about swelling sources of pain.
3) Reviewed data about frailty in 75+ year olds, and prevention of nursing care, by eating lean meat, lean pork, skinless chicken, and fish.
4) Statistics of acute cardiac arrest deaths.
March 26, 2017 03:09 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Phone app to listen to the program, and listen archived podcast programs.
2) Skiing in Winter Park at 10,000ft and 11,000ft, and the value of Neo-40, for oxygen.
3) Review of Sleep Disordered Breathing, and its correction, and the value to the person.
4) Rx vitamin/mineral by Innate - from natural ingredients.
5) Vitamins for age related macular degeneration.
6) From Japan News = Value of eating protein to preserve muscle mass, and function.
7) Cannabis induced periodontal disease.