September 10, 2017 03:10 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Compelling new evidence of the relationship between oral health and systemic health, by Dr. Amy Doneen, DNP, and Bradley Bale, MD.
2) Oral health prevents systemic disease.
3) Review of sugar addiction.
4) New technology for dental treatment.
5) The 2015-2020 Dietary Guidlines for Americans - Published by and from the Federal Government, left out any reference to flossing.
6) The value of the NuCalm Relaxation System.
August 26, 2017 05:26 AM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Caller wants direction for treatment for neglected teeth, or oral tissues.
2) Update information on Lyme Disease infection, and its dental connection, and dental symptoms.
3) Update on the runaway epidemic of Human Papillomavirus, and how to protect against the virus, and oropharyngeal cancer, and oral cavity cancer.
August 13, 2017 03:17 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Review of last week's program.
2) Screening in my office for sleep disordered breathing.
3) Treatment of sleep disordered breathing, and cost of treatment.
4) The 4 pathways to treatment.
a) Do nothing.
b) C-Pap breathing device.
c) Dental mandibular advancement device.
d) Surgical remolding of the throat.
5) Brief review of sugar and cancer growth.
6) Encouraging public to take CPR/AED course. Where to find the N.E.I.S.D. information.
7) Teeth programmed to last 80+ years. Healthy, live, natural teeth, compared to dental implants.
8) Description of NuCalm and anxiety/fear.
July 30, 2017 03:16 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Review of July 23, 2017 program by Dr. Nathan Bryan, Ph.D., on nitric Oxide.
2) Discussed value of Neo40 in sleep apnea cases, and nitric oxide.
3) Discussed truck drivers and possible sleep apnea, and a caller says large firms are doing this screening, but independent firms may not be doing screenings.
4) Caller described her car accident, and tie in to carbon monoxide poisoning.
July 24, 2017 03:41 PM PDT
Guest: Dr. Nathan Bryan
Subject: 1) Nitric oxide, and the new discoveries that give us the data of the great proactive value of nitric oxide, produced by HumanN.
2) Discussed the pathways of the production of nitric oxide, in the human body.
July 16, 2017 03:06 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) The constant improvement in information and technology about oral health, and its connection to general health.
2) We provide the most comfortable anxiety free, fear free, dental experience that is available anywhere.
3) Our driving passion is to help and direct you to as healthy a condition that you aspire to.
4) Comment on the value of time in our lives, and how dentistry fits into this scenario.
5) How we can help you keep your teeth that have a programmed life to last 80+ years, with live nerves inside.
July 16, 2017 11:41 AM PDT
Guest: Dr. Nathan Bryan
Subject: 1) Update on understanding the value and importance of HumanN (Neo40), to human health.
2) The importance of good oral health to the body's production of the all important molecule - Nitric Oxide.
3) The importance of NO to achieving good health.
July 02, 2017 03:08 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Review of material of the last 6 months; Starting with Sleep Disordered Breathing.
2) Caller wanted to know the value/difference of an implant, and a fixed bridge.
3) Endomune and blister pack probiotics difference.
4) Value of nasal surgery to help breathing.
July 02, 2017 12:26 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Review of Sleep Disordered Breathing. I am on a crusade to inform as many people as I can, about the seriousness of this problem, Sleep Disordered Breathing.
2) Attending a school reunion, and being reminded of how fast time changes people's health.
3) The physiology of gum disease, and periodontal disease.
July 02, 2017 12:12 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Review of sleep disordered breathing.
2) Review of prevalence of various disease conditions that have been associated with sleep disordered breathing.
3) The procedures involved treating S.D.B. with CPAP and/or dental mandibular advancement appliances, before consideration of surgical procedures done by an M.D. surgeon.
4) Reintroduction of Dr. Jose Barrera, M.D.
5) The explanation of why gingivitis should be the end of the line in oral health.