March 06, 2017 04:22 PM PST
Guest: Dr. Lindsey Berkson
Subject: Dr. Berkson's new book, "The Sexy Brain."
1) The role of hormones, and what they do for brain health.
2) The prevention of cognitive decline, and Alzheimer's syndrome.
3) The value of oxytocin.
4) The dangers of long term antihistamines.
5) Hormones and sleep issues.
February 26, 2017 04:06 PM PST
No guest - Subject: 1) How to manage the longevity of a natural tooth for 80+ years.
2) What are the factors that reduce the 80+ years of longevity.
3) A few factors.
a) Diagnosis of defects and decay of a tooth.
b) Understanding that nothing, regardless of how good it is, can come close to lasting as long as a healthy tooth, for 80+ years.
c) A few other factors are fractures, early small cavities, gum disease, tooth bone housing disease.
d) Value of our complete dental examinations including a screening for sleep disordered breathing.
February 20, 2017 05:11 PM PST
Guest: Dr. Nathan Bryan, Ph.D.
Subject: 1) The latest information on Nitric Oxide, and its value to the body.
2) The effect of Nitric Oxide, and Neo-40, on the increase of oxygen in the body.
3) The importance of Nitric Oxide of oral health.
4) The importance of Nitric Oxide to stem cell function, and mitochondria function.
February 12, 2017 03:06 PM PST
Guest: Dr. Nathan Bryan, Ph.D.
1) Oxygen and why it's necessary, at optimum levels, for health and anti-aging, including oral health.
2) Why Nitric Oxide is such a valuable molecule, and so many advantages of adequate Nitric Oxide levels.
3) Explains the mechanism of Nitric Oxide, and Neo-40, and blood flora improvement throughout our 50,000 to 60,000 miles of blood vessels.
4) How Nitric Oxide is an important part of stem cell growth, and body repairs.
January 29, 2017 02:58 PM PST
Guest: Dr. Blake Holloway, MD.
Subject: 1) Surprising facts about sugar.
2) What causes sugar addiction?
3) How can you breakaway from sugar addiction?
4) What about artificial sweeteners?
5) What about high-fructose corn syrup?
January 23, 2017 05:05 PM PST
Subject: 1) Plug for San Antonio Symphony Pops concerts.
2) A health tip -- The high mortality rate of patients, that have suffered a broken hip and an implant placed.
3) A discussion of aggressive localized and generalized periodontal disease.
4) A dental implant being a highly sophisticated medical device, that requires a level of understanding, that goes above and beyond the concepts of traditional medicine.
5) A discussion of brain health and connected to oral health and cardiovascular health.
January 15, 2017 03:55 PM PST
No guest - Subject: Review of some of the important subjects presented in 2016.
1) Probitotic, Endomune.
2) Digestive enzymes.
3) Neil Med - nasal rinse.
5) Breathe Rite Strips.
January 08, 2017 03:55 PM PST
No guest - Subject: 1) Partial review of guests and programs of 2016.
a) Probiotics - Dr. Larry Hoberman, MD.
b) Dr. Nathan Bryant - and Neo40.
c) Dr. Avie Grunspan MD, and Dr. Jose Barrera, and treatment of sleep disordered breathing.
December 11, 2016 03:31 PM PST
No guest - Subject: 1) Reviewing some highlight programs of the year.
2) Dr. Larry Hoberman, MD, and Endomune value.
3) Sleep disordered breathing solutions with Dr. Avie Grunspan.
4) Sleep disordered breathing solutions with Dr. Jose Barrera.
5) Co-morbidities of sleep disordered breathing.
6) Nutritional supplements that can help with Parkinson's Disease.
7) Solutions for sleep disordered breathing.
December 05, 2016 02:36 PM PST
Guest: Dr. Larry Hoberman, MD.
Subject: Endomune and its value to the health of babies, to the elderly. Endomune is an excellent probiotic that can have an amazing impact on intestinal health, and depression. A lot of new research has been added to the subject of probiotics.