July 30, 2017 03:16 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Review of July 23, 2017 program by Dr. Nathan Bryan, Ph.D., on nitric Oxide.
2) Discussed value of Neo40 in sleep apnea cases, and nitric oxide.
3) Discussed truck drivers and possible sleep apnea, and a caller says large firms are doing this screening, but independent firms may not be doing screenings.
4) Caller described her car accident, and tie in to carbon monoxide poisoning.
July 24, 2017 03:41 PM PDT
Guest: Dr. Nathan Bryan
Subject: 1) Nitric oxide, and the new discoveries that give us the data of the great proactive value of nitric oxide, produced by HumanN.
2) Discussed the pathways of the production of nitric oxide, in the human body.
July 16, 2017 03:06 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) The constant improvement in information and technology about oral health, and its connection to general health.
2) We provide the most comfortable anxiety free, fear free, dental experience that is available anywhere.
3) Our driving passion is to help and direct you to as healthy a condition that you aspire to.
4) Comment on the value of time in our lives, and how dentistry fits into this scenario.
5) How we can help you keep your teeth that have a programmed life to last 80+ years, with live nerves inside.
July 16, 2017 11:41 AM PDT
Guest: Dr. Nathan Bryan
Subject: 1) Update on understanding the value and importance of HumanN (Neo40), to human health.
2) The importance of good oral health to the body's production of the all important molecule - Nitric Oxide.
3) The importance of NO to achieving good health.
July 02, 2017 03:08 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Review of material of the last 6 months; Starting with Sleep Disordered Breathing.
2) Caller wanted to know the value/difference of an implant, and a fixed bridge.
3) Endomune and blister pack probiotics difference.
4) Value of nasal surgery to help breathing.
July 02, 2017 12:26 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Review of Sleep Disordered Breathing. I am on a crusade to inform as many people as I can, about the seriousness of this problem, Sleep Disordered Breathing.
2) Attending a school reunion, and being reminded of how fast time changes people's health.
3) The physiology of gum disease, and periodontal disease.
July 02, 2017 12:12 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Review of sleep disordered breathing.
2) Review of prevalence of various disease conditions that have been associated with sleep disordered breathing.
3) The procedures involved treating S.D.B. with CPAP and/or dental mandibular advancement appliances, before consideration of surgical procedures done by an M.D. surgeon.
4) Reintroduction of Dr. Jose Barrera, M.D.
5) The explanation of why gingivitis should be the end of the line in oral health.
June 19, 2017 04:50 PM PDT
Subject: 1) Aspects of teeth whitening, and its benefits.
2) Effects of sleep disordered breathing in children and adolescents.
3) Effects of sleep disordered breathing in adults.
4) Importance of eating protein if if elderly to avoid being frail.
June 04, 2017 03:19 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) 86 year old woman writes a humorous letter to her bank.
2) Report on article of how diet sodas contribute to being fat. Especially after 65 years old.
3) Damage to teeth from diet sodas.
4) Sleep screening exams for sleep disordered breathing available at our dental office.
5) Denture wearers and dental implants and sleep disorders.
6) The comfort available at our office during dental visits.
May 21, 2017 03:16 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Caller wanted information about discomfort while in a temporary crown.
2) Caller wanted more information about a condition called internal root resorption.
Caller asked about MI paste-on tooth enamel remineralization paste.
3) I talked about sleep disordered breathing, or fractured breathing, mini strokes, and how my dental office can help the breathing problem, with a dental mandibular advancement appliance.