November 19, 2017 04:53 PM PST
No guest - Subject: 1) Technology that is new in the dental world.
2) Teeth designed and programmed to last 80+ years, but cannot repair themselves, and need dental help.
3) Value to patients and dentists of the New Sterro Element in diagnosis and planning dental treatment.
Description of all the advanced features that the Sterro Element does.
4) Brief description of other advanced technologies that Drs. Staffel and associates use.
October 15, 2017 03:51 PM PDT
Guest: Dr. Michael Olson, M.D.
Subject: 1) Surgical approach to correction of sleep disordered breathing, and its dental consequences.
2) Importance of treatment of this serious disorder of sleep disordered breathing.
3) Description of the Inspire procedure.
4) Treatment of S.D.B. in children.
October 08, 2017 03:18 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Comment and article by Dr. Robbin Henwood, D.D.S. on wealth and health.
2) Caller wanted information on root canal procedure and price.
3) Caller wanted information how his warn down teeth would be restored.
4) Reviewed article on flossing and information that doesn't recommend flossing even though it can be damaging to a person's health.
October 08, 2017 01:52 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Caller wanted information on one visit dental crowns vs. dental lab constructed crowns.
2) Caller wanted information on government report on omission of flossing importance.
3) Great value of Spry Moisturizing mouth wash for sugar addiction.
4) Information on GLO teeth whitening system.
5) Review of sleep disordered breathing, and its problems.
6) Beginning review of sugar addiction.
October 08, 2017 01:43 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) A veteran called in and we discussed tooth loss and tooth replacement possibly with a service connected origin.
2) A caller wanted to know about how to differentiate between sinus pain and tooth pain.
3) A recommendation for Spry Moisturizing Mouth Spray for sugar addiction, tooth decay protection, and breath freshener.
4) The importance of a proper oral health/dental health diagnosis that includes sleep disordered breathing screening.
September 10, 2017 03:10 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Compelling new evidence of the relationship between oral health and systemic health, by Dr. Amy Doneen, DNP, and Bradley Bale, MD.
2) Oral health prevents systemic disease.
3) Review of sugar addiction.
4) New technology for dental treatment.
5) The 2015-2020 Dietary Guidlines for Americans - Published by and from the Federal Government, left out any reference to flossing.
6) The value of the NuCalm Relaxation System.
August 26, 2017 05:26 AM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Caller wants direction for treatment for neglected teeth, or oral tissues.
2) Update information on Lyme Disease infection, and its dental connection, and dental symptoms.
3) Update on the runaway epidemic of Human Papillomavirus, and how to protect against the virus, and oropharyngeal cancer, and oral cavity cancer.
August 13, 2017 03:17 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Review of last week's program.
2) Screening in my office for sleep disordered breathing.
3) Treatment of sleep disordered breathing, and cost of treatment.
4) The 4 pathways to treatment.
a) Do nothing.
b) C-Pap breathing device.
c) Dental mandibular advancement device.
d) Surgical remolding of the throat.
5) Brief review of sugar and cancer growth.
6) Encouraging public to take CPR/AED course. Where to find the N.E.I.S.D. information.
7) Teeth programmed to last 80+ years. Healthy, live, natural teeth, compared to dental implants.
8) Description of NuCalm and anxiety/fear.
July 30, 2017 03:16 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Review of July 23, 2017 program by Dr. Nathan Bryan, Ph.D., on nitric Oxide.
2) Discussed value of Neo40 in sleep apnea cases, and nitric oxide.
3) Discussed truck drivers and possible sleep apnea, and a caller says large firms are doing this screening, but independent firms may not be doing screenings.
4) Caller described her car accident, and tie in to carbon monoxide poisoning.
July 24, 2017 03:41 PM PDT
Guest: Dr. Nathan Bryan
Subject: 1) Nitric oxide, and the new discoveries that give us the data of the great proactive value of nitric oxide, produced by HumanN.
2) Discussed the pathways of the production of nitric oxide, in the human body.