June 10, 2018 03:07 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Caller wanted information about implants, and immediate tooth placement.
2) Review of probiotic Endomune, and Endomune metabolic rescue, and their great value to digestive health.
3) Our mission at Dr. Staffel and Associates is to preserve your teeth in a healthy state for 80+ years.
4) Reviewing great decay preventive value of LoLoz.
5) Reviewing the great value of silver diamine fluoride for stopping decay.
6) Brief discussion of the bacterial nightmare of antibiotic resistance.
May 29, 2018 03:43 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Presented data about prebiotics and probiotics, and how important they are to your health.
2) Caller wanted information on long growth in her lower jaw.
3) Caller was interested in Dr. Gundry's M.D., and his statements on lectin.
May 20, 2018 02:59 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) New associate starting July 2nd.
2) Caller wanted information on his eleven year old daughter, and her genetically missing front teeth.
3) Caller wanted information on a failing root canal.
4) Beginning information on 4 books about the aging brain.
May 20, 2018 01:50 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Cardiologists talking about importance of good health.
2) Announcement of my new dental associate, Dr. Mark Williamson.
3) The value of a natural tooth.
4) What is happening in the dental prevention field.
May 20, 2018 01:40 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Mentioned about Bacteriophage, and its value to fight infection.
2) Diabetes and dialysis centers information, and what an arm of dialysis patient looks like.
3) New dental prevention materials, especially focused on Lo Loz.
May 20, 2018 01:20 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Discussion of prevention of dental decay.
a) SDF: A material you wipe on decay that stops decay.
b) ICON resin infusion that stops decay in areas that the decay has not penetrated through the enamel.
c) Lo Loz candy made from liquorice root, and stevia, that stops the decay causing bacteria Strep Mutans.
April 22, 2018 08:48 AM PDT
Guest: Dr. Frank Mueller, M.D.
Subject: 1) Discussion about the Fast Mimicking Diet.
2) Discussion about the value of Ozone Therapy.
3) Discussion about the value of sugar elimination from a person's diet.
4) Discussion about the value of exercise.
5) Discussion about the value of stem cells.
6) Discussion about the book, "The End of Alzheimer's", by Dale Bredesen, M.D.
April 08, 2018 03:38 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) New guidlines published for high blood pressure, by the American Heart Association, and the American College of Cardiology.
2) A discussion of the release of the PURE study, about changing recommendations for our diet.
3) Oral cancer exams- why they are important.
4) Information on the Narval CC Mandibular repositioning device for sleep apnea, and snoring.
5) Discussion of silver diamine fluoride.
6) Discussion of resin infusion to stop decay between teeth.
7) Referenced the book, "End of Alzheimer's", by Dale Bredesen, M.D.
April 08, 2018 03:23 PM PDT
No guest - Subject: 1) Caller has a friend who is graduating from dental school in Mass., and wanted to know some options to furthering his career.
2) A few facts on the damage to the younger brain-, developing brain, by marijuana.
3) Brief report on the 66,000 drug overdose deaths per year from opioid prescriptions.
4) Information on four excellent books that are recommended on fasting, food, longevity, and the end of Alzheimer's.
5) Importance of eliminating inflammation and infection from your mouth.
6) New decay prevention material to use, before decay penetrates the enamel between teeth.
March 25, 2018 03:34 PM PDT
Guest: Dr. Frank Mueller, MD
Subject: "The End of Alzheimer's" book review of book by Dale Bredesen, M.D.
2) Book review, "Food: What the Heck Should I Eat", by Mark Hyman, M.D.
3) Book review, "The Complete Guide to Fasting", by Jason Fung.
4) Review, "The Longevity Diet", Valter Longo, Ph.D.
5) Discussion of oral Health (teeth & gums), and connection to general health.